AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Monday, March 26, 2012

I KNEW IT HAD TO END

I just knew, when we had that long stretch of sunny days with temperatures hovering around 80, that the real world would come back to remind us that everything is always changing and that's especially true of the weather.

It got to Rita first and, now, it's getting to me.  I long for those sunny, warm days again..and they will return...but not for awhile.

First we have to slosh through these last traces of winter with dark clouds, chilly temperatures and rain for a few days.  At least, it won't be cold enough to snow.

Today, we won't get out of the 40's and there's a 60% chance for rain.  That's what I call a BLUE MONDAY.  Remember that song?






 

1 comments:


det said...
That's entertainment!

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER