AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, February 09, 2012

THIS IS A BLAST FROM THE PAST

This came from my good friend, Gary, who I worked with in Rapid City for many years.  I also had the honor of being the best man at his wedding.  His wife Jeannie arrainged the trip to Panama for Rita and I so many years ago and she also arrainged the trip for Donnie and Linda to Chile just a couple of years ago.  I guess that makes us old, OLD friends!

Anyway, he sent a couple of videos..a then and now look..of the DIAMONDS, a musical group from the late 50's whose biggest hit was "Little Darlin"

By the way, the lead singer of the Diamonds is the father of Tom Hanks and, if you look at him in the '57 video, you'll see the family resemblance.

This first video is from 1957.


And, this video is a recent performance from Atlantic City.


No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER