AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Friday, February 10, 2012

I COULDN'T STAND IT IN 2D

I see they've taken the re-make of Titanic, which starred Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, and turned it into a 3D movie and will re-release it on Valentines Day.

I walked out after the first half hour of the 2D version and, with vision in only one eye, my world is all in 2D so I don't suppose I would find it any better, this time around, with the extra D.  As far as I'm concerned that movie would take a carload of D's to even come close to the original version of Titanic that was shown on a square screen in black and white.

Hollywood used to depend on good actors and the worlds best writers to make movies.  Now, all you need is a few gimmicks and a couple of computers and you're good to go.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER