AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, December 22, 2011

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A SENIOR CITIZEN MOMENT?

WILLARD'S LATEST ADVENTURE
"Picked up a jar of Rigatoni pasta sauce and some spaghetti at El Ahorro...was opening the door to the vehicle and dropped the bag with the mushrooms and, of course, it broke!

Was walking back into the store to get a replacement and FELL on the concrete sidewalk!! It's a wonder I haven't  broken every bone in my body."


I should talk about "senior moments".  Willard is not alone.

I spent half of my morning looking for my pills.  They've been in the same place in the cupboard for years but not this morning.  I pulled half of the dishes out of the cupboard looking for them.  Looked in the refrigerator.  Opened all the lower drawers and looked.  I even went into the bathroom and bedroom to look.  They had, absolutely, vanished.

About an hour later (and nearly in tears) I opened the door under the sink.  When I got done with the laundry, yesterday, I apparently picked up the bag of pills along with the laundry detergent and put them both under the sink.

If that isn't an Alzheimer's symptom, I don't know what is.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER