AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Monday, September 26, 2011

IS IT A HIT?

I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough for PanAm but, from the reviews I read this morning, it sounds like it could be a hit.

I usually don't read reviews. I don't really care if someone else likes or dislikes it. After reading a few, this morning, I remembered why I don't usually read them. Too many words.

Did you think it was good or did you not? With a review, you have to read and read and read before they ever get around to telling you whether they liked it or not. I wonder if they use all those words to impress us with how much they know about the particular form of entertainment they're reviewing. Of course, if they actually knew as much as they'd like you to believe they know, they'd be doing the acting or directing rather than reviewing it.

Did you like the show? Let me know what you thought of it.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER