AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Monday, September 26, 2011

I GOT NEWS FROM LYNNE THIS MORNING

"We had a good time with Mom B down with us for three weeks. We went to Daniel and Jon's for a celebration, to Sandy's for another good time with all her family there. Beautiful weather so many got out on the boat. Her son, Chris, is a fantastic boat captain and already has his two young sons tubing.

All Sandy's kids were in a Warrior Dash, which is climbing over walls, jumping over fire, jumping into a mud pond. I camcorded all of them. They are in marathons also.

Now I am editing all the film I took and getting it on dvds. I work hours a day as have 1 1/2 years of camcorder movies to edit onto dvds. I love working on all this but will be nice to get caught up. Then it will be working on photo books.

There won't be much more time working outside on the lawn and flowers so will get more done on other projects."

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER