AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Friday, July 01, 2011

LYNNE REPORTED IN FROM VIROQUA

Bob and I drove up yesterday morning to spend some time with Mom.  We haven't spent much time outside as way too hot for humans.  We did drive to the cemetery yesterday and I weeded and pruned flowers and Bob watered on grave sites of my Grandma and Grandpa Enerson, Mom and Dad's, and Dad Blair.  Looks very nice.  Flowers are loving the weather.  They did need water though. 

Today we have just lounged around talking.  Of course, I can't just sit so I have edited, saved, made dvds of many of my camcorder films.

In a few minutes we are ordering fish dinners from The Viking to enjoy in the comforts of home.  Then we take off for home again and in the morning leave for Daniel, Jon, Derrick, and Jennifer's for a couple days.  Not sure what all we will be doing there but know it will be fun.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER