AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

AUNT WILDA HAS ALL THE NEWS!

Another beautiful day but I didn't get outdoors.  I am bothered by my balance again so I decided I had better stay where I can hold on to things.  It's much better now.


Called brother Bob and he was ready to go to the hospital so now I wonder what he found out.

I wrote to Linda for her birthday.  No rain must be tough when things will not grow.  The grass on my lawn is really growing since we had six inches of rain in one day.

Bob and Lynne are coming this week.  Hope the weather is nice so we can sit on the porch.  I like to sit there when I eat if it is warm.

I had a letter from Cousin Mary.  Frank was diagnosed with kidney cancer.  Mary had the same surgery five years ago and she is fine now.

Trig called last week.  He has bought another store.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER