AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

REMEMBER HENIE YOUNGMAN?

That was back in the days when comedy was funny.


My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30 am this morning, can  you believe that..... 2:30am?!  Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!!   At least I presume she was    poor - she only had $1.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend - yet.

A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He says what do you expect? You're in a wheel chair.
   
I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but  must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come  back as a cow.   I said, "You're obviously not listening. "

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER