AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Friday, July 29, 2011

BLUEBERRIES

Aunt Wilda said she had some more blueberries in the freezer for me.  She got them from Sandy on her last visit.

I was reminded of that when I came across this drink recipe while checking Texas tweets on Twitter.

I'm thinking this may be refreshing on a hot summer day.

In Texas they call it a Neches River Cooler and they suggest Dripping Springs Vodka but you may have to pay a visit to Donnie and Linda to get some of that.

Up here in the north country, I'm sure, any vodka will do.

You'll need an ounce of vodka, 8 blueberries, 3 mint leaves and 3 ounces of lemonade.  The recipe says to "muddle" the ingredients with ice but I'll give you my permission to throw it in the blender.

I think it sounds refreshing but I'd have to taste it to give you my final approval.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER