AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Friday, July 29, 2011

BIENVENIDO MEXICANOS!

I read in the paper, this morning, that Latinos are the fastest growing segment of the population in Wisconsin.  Their numbers, according to the last census, have quadrupled in the Coulee Region and 85% of the people who have moved into Trempealeau County are Latino.

Like Donnie commented, I didn't leave the Latino culture, which I love so much, when I moved up from Texas, they came with me and I love it!

The other thing I love..in fact my favorite food of all....is Mexican food.  Alas, with my kidney diet, there isn't much Mexican food I can eat anymore but I can still eat the hot peppers!

POPULATION GROWTH IN ANOTHER AREA DOESN'T MAKE ME SO HAPPY
Animal control officers have picked up 4 timber rattlesnakes this year.  That's double what they usually see.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER