AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

GRAND STAY....GREAT FOOD!

Donnie is staying at the Grand Stay while he's in La Crosse this time.  Their rooms are, actually, mini-suites with bedroom, living/office area and a small kitchen.  I was really impressed with the accommodations.
 
Last night he was making himself right at home.
 
He wrote, "I'm heating Manhattan Clam Chowder I found at Fiesta.  Very hard to find Manhattan Clam Chowder.  The red stuff as opposed to the common white creamy New England Clam chowder).
 
Finding the Chowder and Entermanns doughnuts, this visit has been a real grocery bonanza.
 
We paid a visit to Uncle Bob yesterday afternoon.  It's been a while since I've seen him so I was glad to get over there.  He was looking really good and in very good spirits.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER