AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

DONNIE AND I MADE A GREAT DISCOVERY YESTERDAY

Great Harvest Bread Company is at 58 Copeland Avenue, just up the street from Festival, and they have the best fresh baked bread I've ever tasted.
 
They offer free samples and I tried a big slice of CHEDDAR GARLIC and I could have eaten a whole loaf!
 
Some of the other breads include Honey whole wheat Dakota, Popeye Cinnamon Raisin, Harvest White and many more.
 
Sweet treats include Salted Caramel Cookies, Berry Cream Cheese Scones, Lemon Bars, Banana muffins and the list goes on.
 
And, there are sandwiches to kill for.  How about HAM AND SWISS. All natural deli meat with Swiss cheese, mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion, salt and pepper.
 
There are plenty other sandwiches to choose from.
 
Everything made fresh from their kitchen.  I loved it and so did Donnie.  I took muffins home and Donnie took a great big sandwich back to his hotel room for dinner tonight.
 
 
If you haven't been to this place, try it out soon!

 

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER