AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, March 23, 2014

I got a note from Alan Leith Gollner after I sent him a note telling him how much I'm loving his book, "The Book of Immortality".

This is not the first author I've contacted to tell them how much I like their work and every one has always answered my note.
 
After my many years in radio, I know how quick the public is to criticize but few let you know when they like what your doing.  I suppose that's why I feel the need to let them know they're appreciated.
 
Alan's book covers a lot of territory but, right now, I'm reading about the interviews he did with David Copperfield and, let me tell you, it's a fascinating story!
Just click on the You Tube logo at the bottom right and you'll be able to watch the video.
 

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER