AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, January 09, 2014

ICE BALLS INVADE LAKE MICHIGAN

LOOK AT THIS, KIDS!
(Ice balls is not a medical problem)
 
 
IT'S GETTING WARM ENOUGH TO SNOW!
It looks like we'll get a new snow cover tomorrow.  Mixed precipitation will move in tomorrow afternoon and evening.  By Saturday morning there could be 2 to 5 inches of clean snow on the ground. I don't know about you but WE are not pleased.
 
.
 
ONLY IN WISCONSIN
 



The afghan that Donnie sent that Mother made sure looks nice with the recliner Aunt Wilda gave me. 

 
 

Of course I'm beautiful.
I'M NORWEGIAN!


FOODS YOU SHOULD BE EATING THIS WINTER ACCORDING TO THE CLEVELAND CLINIC
CLICK HERE BEFORE YOU MAKE UP YOUR GROCERY LIST

MORE SEATS?
SMALLER ASS?
So, I'm reading, this morning, that DELTA AIRLINES is going to start squeezing more seats on some of their planes.  Let's seen now....the cabin is only so big.  You can't make the cabin bigger.  Won't that mean the seats will have to be smaller?
 
I'm thinking.  Why not just take all the seats out and have the passengers stand.  Really pack them in. 
 
Have you ever been on a New York subway during rush hour?  I have.  You'd be surprised how many people you can get into a confined space if they're all standing and pressing together tighter and tighter.
 
You'd also be surprised at how "friendly" folks can get when you press them that close together.


IS THE WINDOW CLOSING ON
AARON ROGERS?
Good article on YAHOO! this morning.  READ IT HERE (or go to Yahoo! Sports)

And, while we're on the subject of football....BART STARR turns 80 today!!
 
 


It was 16 years ago today that Thunder came to live with me.  It ended much too soon.

0h!  THIS IS GOOD!



WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!


WARMER AIR IS A'COMIN' THERE'S DANCING TONIGHT!
I don't know if I'll be able to handle all this heat.  We're looking at highs of 17 today and 35 tomorrow.
 
35 tomorrow?  That's above freezing, kids!
 
Yesterday, I was about ready to throw in the towel.  I said,  "That's it, Lord.  I can't take this cold any more."  My prayer was answered.  Now, you're about to see what I did for you people.

HOW BIG IS THE MILKY WAY GALAXY?
It's really, really big, baby!
 
Light travels at 186,000 miles per second or, to put it another way, 67 million miles per hour.  Traveling at that speed....24/7....it takes light 100,000 years to go from one end of the galaxy to the other.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER