AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, January 25, 2014

UP TO 4 INCHES OF SNOW POSSIBLE TONIGHT.

The latest from the National Weather Service says we can expect 1 to 2 inches of snow tonight which will be followed by dangerously cold weather, again, tomorrow through Tuesday.  We're also looking for a lot of blowing and drifting snow tomorrow afternoon and evening.

I guess I'll run over to Co-op and get a couple of things and then get back and stay in for the rest of the weekend.

One more week of this miserable January.

No!  This doesn't make me thankful I'm living in Wisconsin.  I wasn't there when this picture was taken so I don't care how much they suffered with their snowfall.  I'm here and even one more flake will make me crankier than a restored Model T.


Stephen Colbert's Super Bowl Commercial:
 
WELCOME TO WISCONSIN

 


Look at this meteor that fell over Dallas, Texas Thursday night.  It was caught on a dash cam in a police patrol car.


If you have to fail to learn, I've learned a hell of a lot!
 
 
Are we ready for this, people?  Purple tomatoes??




Train a house cat?  Are you kidding?  I've never seen an act like this.  I was never able to train Thunder to do anything he didn't want to do.  On the other hand, he had me well trained to do anything he wanted me to do.
 
 

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER