AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

JANUARY 21 IS NATIONAL HUGGING DAY

LA CROSSE COLD: Low tonight: 0 High tomorrow: 9

GOOFY WEATHER: Give me a break!  64 in Denver this afternoon!!
 

THE OLD WALKING ON WATER TRICK


90% CHANCE FOR SNOW TONIGHT
SERIOUS COLD
When I got up at 4, this morning, it was 5 below with a wind chill of 21 below.  AT mid-morning, wind chills were 20 to 30 below zero.  The temperature in my apartment was 79 degrees.  I'm staying in my apartment.

Tonight, Mother Nature will sprinkle another 1 to 2 inches of snow on top of the piles of that crap we already have on the ground.

And, what do I find in my email from the Dripping Springs branch of the family this morning?

"Record 78 degrees today.  We, actually, turned on the car A.C."

THAT'S IT.  I'M GOING TO THROW A TANTRUM.
 
If I sound bitter about the weather we're having, let me be clear.  I am.  Enough is enough and I've had enough.

AT 4:00 A.M.

 
 A man walks into the doctors office and says, "Doctor, I think I'm a pair of curtains."

"Pull yourself together, Man" says the doctor.



 
C'MON....HUG ME!
National Hugging Day was started by Rev. Kevin Zaborney of Caro, Michigan.  It's not an official holiday but it's a day that is meant to encourage you to hug your family and friends more often.  I would not, however, encourage you to walk up to some stranger on the street and give them a hug....hugging day or no hugging day!

 

OOPS! OOPS! AND OOPS! AGAIN!!!
This looks like fun.  I'm sorry I missed this flight.

VINTAGE GOLF POSTERS


No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER