AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Friday, January 03, 2014

FRIDAY JANUARY 3, 2014: NO RELIEF FROM THE COLD

NO SCHOOL
IN MINNESOTA ON MONDAY!


.

 


IT'S NOW OR NEVER
 
 


YOU SURE GOT THAT RIGHT!


THE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC PHOTO OF THE DAY IS A CLASSIC:
 

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD
A CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY?

I FINALLY KNOW WHY I'VE BEEN SO UNHAPPY:  All along I've been comparing myself to Brad Pitt.
 

I was just reading the list of last years baby names from Mayo:
I mentioned the Gunderson names the other day and now, I see, Mayo had some interesting baby names for 2013 too.
 
On the girls list there was Ella, Olivia and Madison and the boys list includes Owen, Liam and Geronimo.
 
Yes, that's right.  Geronimo.  I'm wondering if the kid will have a nick-name and what will it be? 

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER