AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, December 08, 2013

OUR WINTER WONDERLAND HAS ARRIVED

REAL WINTER ARRIVES TODAY!
We're looking at snowfall totals 4 TO 5 INCHES by the time it ends tonight.  I'm guessing that's enough to ensure a white Christmas this year.

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
 
And, another HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GREG ALLMAN who is 66 today.

  
 


You're going to fall in love with this doggie.
 

This will surprise you.  People, world-wide, get 80% of their calories from fruits, vegetables and grains.  That's because of the vast number of humans in Africa and Southeast Asia who live on a vegetarian diet.

I had a picture of Roger's nativity collection on yesterdays blog.  Today I'll give you a look at Donnie's Chilean ceramic folk art.  This set is about 25 years old and quite valuable.



Love this photo
20 years ago at the old house on Johnson Street.


I'll bet they have McLutefisk

I never thought I'd live long enough to become so clueless as to what's going on in the world.

I was reading, this morning, that somebody by the name of Sofia Vergara was the highest paid actor, on TV, between June 2012 and June 2013.  She made $30 million in those 12 months so I'm, apparently, the only person on the planet who has never heard of her until this morning.

It says she stars in a TV sitcom called "Modern Family".  I've never heard of that either.

I guess I should dust it off and turn on the TV one of these days.
Here's a really cute dose of Christmas cheer!


The weather is lousy, there's no Aaron Rodgers and there are a whole lot of tickets available for todays game.  They're selling for as low as $37.00!

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER