AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I tip my hat to Thomas Marrone of Murrysville, Pennsylvania!

Tom was arrested for driving drunk on his riding lawn mower.....6.4 miles away from his lawn....at 1:30 in the morning.  You might remember that country singer George Jones pulled that same trick many years ago.

I was never caught doing that, mostly because a never had a riding lawn mower or a lawn.  I was, however, seen riding a child's tricycle through the dining room of a popular Rapid City supper club, on my 22nd birthday, wearing, what some might call, an obscene costume.  Ron and Penny might recall that night as they were there.

I hasten to add that I was not arrested or asked to leave the club.  In those days I was quite well known for my "strange behavior" in more than one of the towns most popular watering holes.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER