AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

55 seems to be a popular number today.

I see Dripping Springs had a little rain overnight and they'll see a big cool-down today.High temperatures will only be in the mid-50's around Austin.

I hope Rita and Roger took some winter clothes along.  They'll be on the last leg of their trip to Worland, Wyoming, today where it was below freezing early this morning.  Worland's high will be in the mid-50's today too.

And, guess what.  Right here in La Crosse afternoon highs will also be in the mid-50's.  Sounds like wherever you go, there you are.

Where would I rather be?  Key West, of course and I'll bet I could talk Carl and Kathy into going with me.  The Key's will see sunny skies with highs in the mid-80's.

By the way, I got an email from Rick and he said Rita, Roger and Angela spent the night in Wall.  He added, "They observed the unfortunate sight of many dead cattle from the recent storm."

1 comment:

det said...

More than "a little" rain last night--another BIG DUMP, and still coming down hard. Of course, we cannot get TOO MUCH rain.

LA CROSSE WEATHER