AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Friday, September 13, 2013

I see my former employer is showing off again. This time in New York.

The Four Seasons Hotel is now booking its new Penthouse suite in the Big Apple.  High above Manhattan, the 4,300 square foot suite comes with 24 hour butler and limo driver service and a 360 degree view of the city.

It's "a bit pricey" at $45,000 a night but then again, when you consider the company spent $50 million building the space, $45,000 isn't so much.  Let me emphasize, that $50 million wasn't the cost of the building the hotel is housed in.  That $50 million was spent on just that one suite.

I'll say one thing for the time I spent working at the Four Seasons.  It gave me a chance to see, up close and personal, how the other class lives....and let me tell you, they live very well.

If you should decide you want to spend a night there, you can tell your friends you stayed at the most expensive hotel suite in New York City.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER