AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WORDS

First there was "Terp" but now the Oxford Dictionary has added some new words and we have a couple that rhyme with Terp.  I'll pass them along so you don't get confused.

There's Derp: Speech regarded as stupid or meaningless or to comment on a foolish or stupid action.

I run across a lot of things, during my day, that I find stupid or meaningless.  Maybe I'll post them under a column entitled TERPS DERPS.

The other new word of interest is "Twerk".  This new word refers to dancing to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance.

Let me make this perfectly clear right now.  You will never see this Terp doing a "twerk" any time, any place, anywhere.  Terps Twerk is OUT!

Of course, I can't speak for Donnie.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER