AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

THIS AND THAT

Have you gotten your FLU SHOT?  Wisconsin hasn't been hit too hard yet but there's a lot more cases, in the states around us, than there has been in other years.

DONNIE'S WEATHER FORECAST: This morning I'll begin a cyncial, pessimistic, but experienced weather-watch.

Weathermen have for several days been predicting 3-6" of rain over the next 24 hours. I'll wager all I have that we won't get anywhere near 6", and probably not even 3". How much error and humiliation must these guys take (I keep asking) before they admit that their forecasts are pure shit? As of 8:00 a.m. -- 0.1"

I'm supposed to respect my elders but as time goes on it's getting harder and harder to find one.

I won't be on line tomorrow so I'll pass it along today.  Tomorrow will be the anniversary of day that Thunder came to live with me in 1998Tomorrow will be a sad day for me.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER