AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, September 08, 2012

JACKET WEATHER!

I just took the garbage out and the wind is COLD!  I'm going to have to wear a jacket when I go to Walgreen's for pills.

By the way, I sure like the "chat" service on the Walgreens website.  I clicked on the wrong prescription when I was ordering a refill, yesterday, and pushed send.  Big mistake!  I couldn't figure out how to change it so I jumped on "Chat".

Got an immediate response from customer service.  I typed in my problem and the representative corrected it in less than 60 seconds.  It would have taken, at least, a half hour of punching buttons and sitting on "hold" to do the same thing on the telephone.

I also use the Gunderson MY CARE e mail service for making appointments, asking one of my doctors a question, etc.  It is so much faster and simpler than using the damn phone to do the same thing.

We're quickly killing off the post office and newspapers and they can kill off the phone, too, as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER