AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

A POST FROM THE PAST.

This was posted, on the blog, July 29, 2011:

Aunt Wilda said she had some more blueberries in the freezer for me. She got them from Sandy on her last visit.


I was reminded of that when I came across this drink recipe while checking Texas tweets on Twitter.

I'm thinking this may be refreshing on a hot summer day.


In Texas they call it a Neches River Cooler and they suggest Dripping Springs Vodka but you may have to pay a visit to Donnie and Linda to get some of that.

Up here in the north country, I'm sure, any vodka will do.


You'll need an ounce of vodka, 8 blueberries, 3 mint leaves and 3 ounces of lemonade. The recipe says to "muddle" the ingredients with ice but I'll give you my permission to throw it in the blender.

I think it sounds refreshing but I'd have to taste it to give you my final approval.


No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER