AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Talk about HOT!!!

This weeks banner photo was taken by Donnie as I stood at the door of, without a doubt, the most interesting bar I've ever been in...and, believe me, I've been in many, many, many bars.

I've always said, if there's a bar within a hundred miles, I'll find it.  This one was in LETICIA, COLOMBIA, the southernmost city in Colombia on the banks of the Amazon River.

This has been a hot summer for us but you don't, really, know what hot is until you've been to a city like Leticia where the average high temperature runs between 88 and 90, every month and every day of the year.  There really is no such thing as "weather".  It's always hot and it always rains in the afternoon.  Always. 365 days a year.  That's the weather forecast.  Click here to read more about Leticia

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER