AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Friday, July 20, 2012

If you ask me what I did yesterday, I can't remember.

If you ask me what I was doing on July 20th, 1969 I can tell you without skipping a beat.

I woke up, in a tent, in the middle of the Black Hills National Forest.  I had a breakfast of freshly caught Black Hills Rainbow Trout and pancakes.

I was camping with a group of friends and we had a small, portable, TV (black and white, of course) that you could plug into the car cigarette lighter (remember when cars had cigarette lighters??).  We sat there, in the forest beside the babbling stream with the birds singing in the trees and huddled around the little black and white TV set to watch Neil Armstrong walk on the moon.


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER