AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Monday, July 16, 2012

It really is a very small world.

While I was at the library, this morning, I noticed that Barbara Eden has a biography on the shelves.  I had already picked up the new Dan Rather book to read but I pulled Barbara's book off the shelf to see if she mentioned anything about her early years when she studied acting with Elizabeth Holloway in San Francisco.  The reason for my curiosity was that I also had the great experience of studying with Miss Holloway in the early '60's.

Something new I learned, from Barbara's book, was that Carol Channing also studied with Miss Holloway at one time.  Many years later, I crossed paths with Miss Channing when I was working at the airport in Houston.  Too bad I didn't know, at that time, that  at another point in time we both had the same teacher!!!

See what I mean about it being a small world?

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER