AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Monday, July 30, 2012

SO MUCH FOR SECURITY.  Did you read about the 11 year old boy who went through security, in Manchester, England, got on the plane and flew to Rome WITHOUT A TICKET? Yup! Just walked on and sat down. They finally caught on to him in Rome and sent him back home.

I suppose it makes us feel better to have the security so we can believe we have everything "under control".  The truth, of course, is we don't have anything "under control".  Never have have had.  Never will have.  Peggy Lee sang it best, "Que Sera Sera".

Scratch Peggy Lee.  It was Doris Day.  I knew that.  I really did but It took Rita to remind me.  She's younger than I am but she remembers older stuff.

I remember logging on to the Internet a couple of minutes ago.  Anything older than that would require a verification from Rita.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER