AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, June 21, 2012

WHAT'S THE BIGGEST MONEY MAKING SHOW FOR NBC?

I suppose most of you will say the TONIGHT show with what's-his-name.  Nope!  You're on the wrong end of the day.  The networks cash cow is the TODAY SHOW.  I haven't watched the Today show in years.  Haven't watched the Tonight show since Jack Paar left.  As far as entertainment goes, TV would be at the bottom of my list.  As far as TV "news" goes, it isn't even on my list.

I watched an interview with Dan Rather, the other day.  He said what I've been saying for years.  TV news is all about entertainment and making money.  There isn't a network in the USA that gives a damn about, actually, informing you about anything.  It's far cheaper and much more profitable to put two or three people in a room and have them scream and shout at each other about some of the stupidest "issues of the day" they can think up.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER