AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Friday, June 22, 2012

A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP (with one cat break)

I'll be ready to rumble today.  I slept a full 8 hours!  There was just one inturuption in my dreams.  About 2:00 A.M., Thunder woke me, not with a meow but,with a HOWL like he was in extreme agony.

I jumped out of bed and followed him into the living room.  He has a "birdie on a string" that he loves to play with, as long as I swing it around in the air for him to chase.  That's what he ran to and then looked up at me, "Lets play"!

I gave him five minutes of my sleep time and , then, went back to bed and right to sleep again.

He's 14 yeas old.  You'd think he'd be old enough to know that cats sleep most of the day and humans would like to sleep most of the night.  I think he knows that but cat's don't much care about your wants and needs.  As long as they're happy, that's all that counts.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER