AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, June 24, 2012

A NICE AFTERNOON WITH UNCLE BOB

Dorothy and I were talking and decided we should have thought of it earlier and asked the out of town cousins if they wanted to come but it was a spur of the moment thing, since Eric and Bert were here, and too late to notify anyone else.  And, Uncle Bob didn't want a big crowd so it was probably best.  I, on the other hand, want a very large crowd for my 90th birthday.

When I got home I discovered I didn't get a single picture of Paul and Dorothy or Eric and Bert or Jayden.  The reason for that, I guess, is that they were so busy entertaining us I couldn't catch them.  Maybe Roger got some shots of them.  Or...maybe they weren't even there.  Maybe it was all a dream.

When I looked at these pictures, something else came to mind.  Uncle Bob looks better at 90 than I do at 72.  I wonder how that happened?



No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER