AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

WHY ME?

Computer problems, again, this morning.  All was going along fine and, suddenly, no response.  Just sat there.  I used the diagnostic tools.  One screen said I wasn't connected to the internet.  Another screen said I was...which means, of course, that even the computer didn't know what the hell it was doing.

I screwed with it for about a half hour and got nowhere.  My motto is "When in doubt, pull the plug."  I pulled the plug.  Made another cup of coffee.  Plugged it back in and all was fine again.

I suppose I should take a computer course at Tech but Roger did that and he doesn't know any more than I do.

I've only got about 3 hairs left on my head and, one of these days, I'll end up pulling those out too.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER