AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Monday, October 03, 2011

I PUT ON A JACKET WHEN I WENT TO THE LIBRARY THIS AFTERNOON

That was a big mistake. I should have looked at the temperature first. I had no idea it had warmed up to 75 degrees. And, the amazing thing is that it's supposed to be like this all week.

I found a new biography of Lawrence of Arabia on the shelf. I think I would like reading that but it's 700 pages long and I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish all that. Besides, how much do I need to know about Lawrence of Arabia? Surely not 700 pages worth.

I finally settled on something as far removed from Lawrence as one could get. The latest book by Shirley MacLaine. She's one of my all time favorite actresses and her book is only 218 pages.  According to what all the doctors said after my six month checkup, I'm good to go for, at least, 300 pages.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER