AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

AFTER 3 DAYS IN OUTER SPACE WE HAVE RETURNED

I don't know what went wrong and I don't know how I made it work again.  Or should I say, I don't know how I made it work before I threw it out the window.  I was getting closer to the window by the minute.

As Donnie pointed out, I don't have a "detail mind".  I hate reading instructions and rarely do.  When I do attempt to read the "how to" part I usually scan the first and last sentence in a paragraph and the middle part has to take care of itself.

In any event, this latest experience, proves, again, what Donnie said; "if you push enough buttons for enough days eventually you're bound to hit the right combination.  After three days I hit the right combination but don't ask me to do it again.  I don't really know what I did.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER