AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, July 05, 2014

Rush, Rush, Rush this morning.

Bert is picking me up around 7:30 and I didn't wake up until nearly 5:00.  It takes me two hours to wake up so that doesn't leave me much time.

I haven't slept that late in a long, long time but last night was a nightmare.  The damn neighbors put on a fireworks party....right under my bedroom window and they must have bought, at least, $10,000.00 worth of fireworks..most of them the giant booming bombs...and put on a neighborhood fireworks show that lasted until 11:00 last night.  There was no possible way that anybody could sleep.
 
So, we're starting the day with just a short nap under my belt and it will be a long day at the Dragon Boat Races which Jenny is starring in.  It will be fun if I can stay awake.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER