AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Alone on the subway. This is funny.

This guy was riding the subway, in New York, last Saturday and he was the ONLY ONE IN THE CAR.  I've ridden the subways in New York and, believe me, one ride and you'll know how a sardine feels!
 
This reminds me of a North Central flight I took from Minneapolis to La Crosse many, many years ago.  I was the only passenger on the plane and I had 2 flight attendants at my beck and call.  It was the only time I had my own, private DC-9 and I loved it!
 
Mother was waiting for me at the airport and wanted to know why I was the only person to get off the plane.  She couldn't believe it when I told her I was the only one on the plane.
 
Anyway, back to the guy on the subway.  As long as he was alone he decided to make a video and it's FUNNY!
 

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER