AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Friday, February 28, 2014

RITA BOUGHT A NEW "SMART PHONE", THE OTHER DAY, BUT SHE TOOK IT BACK BACAUSE IT WAS TOO SMART FOR HER.

She couldn't figure out how to use it and discovered it was more trouble than it was worth.

I'm beginning to think computers, in general, are more trouble than they're worth.  I know I'm right about that because Roger agrees with me and he's the smartest man I know.
 
I was thinking about that, this morning, after I ran across an article from POPULAR SCIENCE.  It's about a new washing machine that connects to your smart phone.
 
Among other things, "it remembers to wash gym shorts differently from dress shirts".  Hold it right there!  I don't have any gym shorts and I only have one dress shirt so I hardly need a washing machine that can tell the difference between the two.
 
This machine also orders more laundry detergent from Amazon through your smart phone.  Hold it right there again!  Do you mean to tell me that you really believe that a machine that orders more laundry detergent from a mail order company will make your life easier than grabbing  a bottle of Tide as you walk by the detergent aisle in the Super Market????
 
Anyway, if you want to read more about this amazing new invention, CLICK HERE .  Or, do you have a smart phone that, actually, does your clicking for you??

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER