AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

BEST BUY NEEDS ONE PERSON TO JOIN THEIR GEEK SQUAD.


I could use the ENTIRE Geek Squad working 24 hours a day right here in this apartment to keep me out of trouble.

Donnie doesn't understand why I have so much trouble and neither do I.  The only thing I can think of is that I was just never meant to interact with machines.

My latest problem began a couple mornings ago when I could not get any audio with You Tube videos.  I finally noticed that the little volume icon at the bottom of the video was turned off.  I clicked it on and all was well.  Then I noticed that with every video I went to the volume was turned off and I had to turn the audio back on to watch the video.

It worked fine one day and the next day I had this problem.  I have no idea what happened, in the overnight hours, while I was sleeping and, of course, I have absolutely no idea how to fix it.

I figured it wasn't a big deal to turn the volume on with each video so I could live with it.  Then, in talking to Rita yesterday, she mentioned that she couldn't get the audio on any of the You Tube videos on my blog.  And, she said, clicking on the audio icon below the video did not turn the audio on at her end.

Obviously when I embed the video on the website, all of a sudden, it carries with it the video sound in the off position and when she tries to turn it on it doesn't work.

As I say, I have NO idea how to fix this problem and wouldn't even know where to begin.

If there's a geek in the crowd......I NEED HELP!

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER