AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sorry, kids, but I did it again!

I totally wiped out my computer this time.  So bad that I can't even connect to the internet anymore.  As luck would have it I was able to jump on Rita and Roger's computer to pass on the news.  But I don't want to destroy their computer too.  I'll just stay disconnected from the rest of the world.  I think it will be safer that way.

I will just add that I couldn't take the frustration with Picasa anymore so I uninstalled it, thinking and if I re-installed it, maybe, I could make it work for me.  I should have known better.

It not only installed Picasa, it also installed Chrome which is also a total piece of S***.  Along with Chrome and Picasa it installed a bunch of other junk which I can't delete and can't work around.  It took out my favorites, my home page and literally everything else

Now, like I said, It won't even let me connect to the internet so the computer, for all intents and purposes, is a piece of junk.  The only thing I can still do with it is play Solitaire.  A deck of cards will be a lot cheaper.



No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER