AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, June 02, 2013

MURDER ON CASS

I was out of Sprite so I walked over to Kwik Trip.  I saw police cars with their lights flashing a couple of blocks away and thought it was probably a motorist stopped for a traffic violation.
 
When I got closer, however, it became apparent it was something much bigger than that.  I saw the yellow tape surrounding the entire Kwik Trip parking lot and police cars everywhere.
 
I turned around and walked back to the Conoco station.  The young lady working there said there had been a murder committed at Kwik Trip overnight.
 
I got home and checked around the internet and sure enough, it was a homicide that occurred around 3:20 this morning.  The victim was rushed to the hospital where he later died.
 
No name has been released and no details about the incident have been released.  Police aren't even saying what type of weapon was used.

 
WXOW News 19 La Crosse, WI – News, Weather and Sports |

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER