AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, June 06, 2013

I don't think I'll even talk about the weather anymore.  It's become obvious, to me, that it's never going to change.  Every day, for the rest of my life, it's going to be the same.  Cloudy, Cold with rain.  There is no such thing as summer anymore.  Might as well get used to it.

I guess I should be thankful that todays chance of rain is only 50% and, of course, that 50% will come when I go to Walgreen's to pick up some more of the never ending parade of pills.

I'll try to be thankful that our afternoon temperatures will be in the upper 50's even though, in the old days, those temperatures used to be in the upper 70's this time of year.

I thought the old saying about being in the "winter of your life" when you got old was just a figure of speech.  I didn't realize that when you get old it actually does stay winter for the rest of your life!

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER