AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

THE LATEST NEWS FROM RITA

#1
WHERE TO FIND SAFETY PINS: "Hancock Fabric, Hobby Lobby or any sewing center".

#2
"I tried to fix our DVD player and the TV quit.  Tried to fix that and couldn't.

I called their help desk.  The guy told me to plug something in and then he ran with it from there.  He said we'd have to have a repairman for $60.00.  He said the repairman would arrive between 11 and 2 tomorrow.

The repairman called.  Said he'd be here at 3 o'clock today.

The repairman said the telephone agent told me to plug in the wrong thing.  He thinks the VCR actually stopped the TV from working.  He fixed it and said there would be no charge.  They only charge when they have to move boxes, etc.  Everything working fine.

I sat down to crochet.  Got a call from CenturyLink telling me how to reboot the internet.

If CenturyLink asks me about their service, the repairman was perfect.  Everyone on the phone was more confused than I was."
 

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER