AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, December 09, 2012

CORRECTION: RON AND PENNY TRAVEL

I mentioned, a while back, that the only people I knew who had  been to Iceland were Donnie and Linda.  Of course, I should have remembered that Ron and Penny have been there too.  There aren't many places they haven't  been.

Ron reminded me, "We have been to Iceland a few times and visited about six different cities, and the countryside, and really liked it.

We did the 35 day Vikings cruise  that took us to New foundland, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Holland, France, England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland and the Faroe Islands.  We did this cruise twice so we were in Iceland 4 different times."

From what I've read and heard, everyone seems to like Iceland.  Personally, Wisconsin gives me all the ice I'll ever need.

I don't have any pictures of Ron and Penny in Iceland but I have them in another cold spot....Alaska!

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER