AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS

When it comes to this old age stuff, sometimes, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I made a really delicious casserole but, in the process, my one good eye misjudged the distance between my hand and the bottle of Worcestershire sauce.  I knocked it over, onto the floor, where it broke into a million pieces splashing sauce in all directions.

Of course, Worcestershire is sticky stuff so I had to stop everything, clean up the glass and scrub the floor.

When I was finished I put the bucket away and then went looking for the rubber gloves I always wear.

I looked in the kitchen, in the drawers, under the cabinets, in the bathroom, under the bathroom sink, in the closet, in the bucket.  How could a pair of bright yellow gloves just disappear?

FINALLY, after much weeping and gnashing of teeth, I found them.  Guess where they were.......AT THE END OF MY ARMS!!  I was still wearing them.

Talk about needing assisted living!!!!

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER