AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, November 22, 2012

THANKSGIVING AT SCHMITTYS

Rita is still under the weather as she tries to get over the virus she picked up in South Dakota.  She wasn't up to cooking so we went to Schmittys and it was delicious.  They were packed!  Lots of folks eating out today.



I wanted to get some pictures but the camera wasn't working right.  When I got home I discovered that, somehow, I had turned the flash off so they were awful pictures and all three of us looked like we were ready for the coffin.

I thought we had a really good time until I looked at these pictures.  Then I decided we weren't having a good time after all.

Rita and Roger did have some good news, however.  They were planning on going to Wyoming for Christmas but have changed their plans and they'll go in June.  Going over those mountains  in the winter time is "iffy".  One blizzard and they could be there for weeks.  So, they'll be home for the holidays which will be at Carl and Kathy's house this year.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER