AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

THIS AND THAT

Rita has to share her birthday with Frankie Avalon today.  He's 72....Donnie spent the night in Winner and, I think, that's where Rita, Roger, Rick and Angela went hunting last year.  Sounds like a nice little town......Still NO PHONE. Of course, I've managed to complicate that problem too.  I took the battery, when I went to Walgreens, just in case they might have a replacement.  Of course they didn't.  I remember putting it in my pocket.  I don't remember taking it out, however, and where I might have put it will always remain a mystery, I fear.  I spent the better part of the day looking for it, yesterday, and it has, indeed, vanished.

I found the instruction book that came with the phone.  I thought, surely, it would list the battery type that was in the phone.  WRONG.  It only says "battery".  Doesn't even give me a clue as to WHAT KIND of battery it is.

Why does everything have to be so complicated?

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER