AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MISERABLE

I know you don't want to hear about my aches and pains but it's my blog so deal with it.

I slept really good for a few hours but then I woke up, coughing, with a tickle in my throat.  My nose was so stuffed up I couldn't breath and my eyes were watering.  No more sleeping.  I had to get up and blow and dab and breath through my mouth.

Which reminds me of a joke.

Ole and Sven met each other on the street and Ole noticed that Sven had a terrible cold.

Ole: Have you seen a doctor about that cold?
Sven: No, but I probably should.  Do you know a good doctor?

Ole gave him the name of his own doctor and assured him that he'd be in good hands.  They met, again, about a week later.

Ole: Did you see my doctor?
Sven: Oh, yea.  He was a really nice guy.
Ole: Did he give you something to help your cold?

Sven: He sure did.  He told me to drink a big glass of fresh orange juice after a hot bath.

Ole: Did it help?

Sven: I don't know.  I haven't finished drinking the bath yet.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER