AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, July 22, 2012

I'm almost dreaming of a white Christmas.

I never thought I'd see a summer I didn't like but I'm beginning to think I've found such a summer.  They say old folks can't take the heat.  I'm beginning to believe they're right.  Too hot.  Too dry.  Too much.

I dont see any relief this week.  Thunderstorms are possible this afternoon and evening.  There could be some damaging winds.

More thunderstorms are possible from tomorrow night through the rest of the week.

And, the awful heat will continue with heat indicies at 100 degrees, or more, tomorrow.

By the way, would you like to know what the 5 hottest cities in the USA are?  These are the top five cities with the most days, over 99, during the year.

  1. Phoenix (107 days over 100)
  2. Las Vegas (70)
  3. Riverside, California (24)
  4. Dallas (17)
  5. Austin, Texas (16)

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER